Description: In this episode, we are going to discuss the disjunction between a God-centered world view and a man-centered world view in terms of Justice and objective truth; and apply the revelation of Righteousness by God’s Law and the Wisdom of Scripture to the Big News of the last few weeks of George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin. We will be asking “What does the Law of God via the Scriptures say about the Justice of this matter?”, By just looking at the foundational differences of in the modern constituted world views we will see the ugly monster a man-centered world view and the constitution has made in terms of biblical ‘social justice’.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- The Philosophical Roots of Christian Reconstruction
- If Not God’s Law, Then Whose? (Charles H. Roberts)
- A Message on Forgiveness
- Immutable Decree Debate Review! w/ Patrick Hines and John O’Roark
- Are You a Closet Pharisee? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Debate! Does God have an Immutable Pre-Creation Decree?
- The Gospel to a Group of Highschoolers | Evangelism Encounters
- Justice and Torture (Mark Rushdoony)
- Is There a Biblical Way to Grieve? (Michelle Roberts)
- How the Prophets Speak to Us Today
- What Makes a Good Curriculum? (Catherine Brown)
- Are Smart People Always Wise? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Coronavirus and the Leadership of the Christian Church: A Sacred Trust Broken
- Is Being Debt Free a Sign of Salvation?
- How Do You Get Along with Difficult People? (Tim Yarbrough)