Description: In this episode, we are going to discuss the disjunction between a God-centered world view and a man-centered world view in terms of Justice and objective truth; and apply the revelation of Righteousness by God’s Law and the Wisdom of Scripture to the Big News of the last few weeks of George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin. We will be asking “What does the Law of God via the Scriptures say about the Justice of this matter?”, By just looking at the foundational differences of in the modern constituted world views we will see the ugly monster a man-centered world view and the constitution has made in terms of biblical ‘social justice’.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- G is for God
- Sexuality: Is Sexual Purity More Important for Men or for Women?
- What is Restorative Justice? (Sam Martin)
- Is Licensure Biblical? (Jerri Lynn Ward)
- Do Military Personnel Forfeit Their Constitutional Rights? (Col. John Eidsmoe)
- Confronting Canadian Caesars
- Is Personal Consent the Ultimate Priority? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Charity Begins at Home
- Crumbling Sand Castles
- The Open Door
- Is It Time for a Better Diagnosis? (Ron Kronz)
- Religion and the State
- Episode #24 (August 4, 1982)
- Law: Partial and Impartial
- Freedom or Control?