Description: In this episode, we are going to discuss the disjunction between a God-centered world view and a man-centered world view in terms of Justice and objective truth; and apply the revelation of Righteousness by God’s Law and the Wisdom of Scripture to the Big News of the last few weeks of George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin. We will be asking “What does the Law of God via the Scriptures say about the Justice of this matter?”, By just looking at the foundational differences of in the modern constituted world views we will see the ugly monster a man-centered world view and the constitution has made in terms of biblical ‘social justice’.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- C is for Coexist
- Toxic Indifference and the Missing Sex Drives!
- Genesis 26
- How Much Don’t You Know About American History?
- My “Purgatory Debate” Review
- Real Quick Evangelism | Evangelism Encounters
- B is for Biology
- Why Should Everyone Learn How to Teach?
- Smart Agnostic Really Starts to Think about God | Evangelism Encounters
- Advancing God’s Justice through Politics
- Genesis 25
- What Can We Learn from a Truck Driver about Networking?
- Pragmatism in Worship
- Can you Earn Heaven? | Evangelism Encounters
- The Work of the Holy Spirit in Christian Reconstruction