Description: In this episode, we are going to discuss the disjunction between a God-centered world view and a man-centered world view in terms of Justice and objective truth; and apply the revelation of Righteousness by God’s Law and the Wisdom of Scripture to the Big News of the last few weeks of George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin. We will be asking “What does the Law of God via the Scriptures say about the Justice of this matter?”, By just looking at the foundational differences of in the modern constituted world views we will see the ugly monster a man-centered world view and the constitution has made in terms of biblical ‘social justice’.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- He thinks he is a “god” | Evangelism Encounters
- Is the United States Constitution Living or Dead?
- What Is A Witness?
- Against the Hatred of Certainty (Constantinople I)
- Masked Take Over
- Law as Power and Discrimination
- How Do We Heal the Medical Profession?
- Answering an Atheist’s Critique of Presuppositional Apologetics
- “I Sure Hope There’s an After-Life” | Evangelism Encounters
- Episode 19
- Do We Have Too Many Laws?
- Jonah 4
- Jonah 3
- Jonah 2
- Jonah 1