Description: People are crying out for justice, but they’re willing to be unjust in order to secure their justice. Mankind has a distorted view of justice, or righteousness, because they do not submit themselves to the righteousness of God as found in His law-word. What do the Scriptures provide us in order that we may better understand and act during these difficult times? That’s what this episode of the Chalcedon Podcast is about. Hosted by Mark Rushdoony, Martin Selbrede, and Andrea Schwartz.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- C is for Coexist
- Toxic Indifference and the Missing Sex Drives!
- Genesis 26
- How Much Don’t You Know About American History?
- My “Purgatory Debate” Review
- Real Quick Evangelism | Evangelism Encounters
- B is for Biology
- Why Should Everyone Learn How to Teach?
- Smart Agnostic Really Starts to Think about God | Evangelism Encounters
- Advancing God’s Justice through Politics
- Genesis 25
- What Can We Learn from a Truck Driver about Networking?
- Pragmatism in Worship
- Can you Earn Heaven? | Evangelism Encounters
- The Work of the Holy Spirit in Christian Reconstruction