Description: People are crying out for justice, but they’re willing to be unjust in order to secure their justice. Mankind has a distorted view of justice, or righteousness, because they do not submit themselves to the righteousness of God as found in His law-word. What do the Scriptures provide us in order that we may better understand and act during these difficult times? That’s what this episode of the Chalcedon Podcast is about. Hosted by Mark Rushdoony, Martin Selbrede, and Andrea Schwartz.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- Setting Up and Removing Kings
- Z is for Zoolatry
- Sermons in Zephaniah, Haggai & Zechariah by R.J. Rushdoony
- A New Heaven and A New Earth
- Y is for Yelling
- The Need for a Theology of the State
- Sabbath and Law
- Proverbs 10
- Were There Christians in the Contintental Armies?
- Episode #27 (September 16, 1982)
- Conservatives & Believers Don’t Know THIS and it’s SHOCKING
- Introduction: The Surety of Victory
- Are Psychology and Psychiatry Scientific?
- Sabbath and Authority
- Proverbs 9