Description: People are crying out for justice, but they’re willing to be unjust in order to secure their justice. Mankind has a distorted view of justice, or righteousness, because they do not submit themselves to the righteousness of God as found in His law-word. What do the Scriptures provide us in order that we may better understand and act during these difficult times? That’s what this episode of the Chalcedon Podcast is about. Hosted by Mark Rushdoony, Martin Selbrede, and Andrea Schwartz.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- G is for God
- Sexuality: Is Sexual Purity More Important for Men or for Women?
- What is Restorative Justice? (Sam Martin)
- Is Licensure Biblical? (Jerri Lynn Ward)
- Do Military Personnel Forfeit Their Constitutional Rights? (Col. John Eidsmoe)
- Confronting Canadian Caesars
- Is Personal Consent the Ultimate Priority? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Charity Begins at Home
- Crumbling Sand Castles
- The Open Door
- Is It Time for a Better Diagnosis? (Ron Kronz)
- Religion and the State
- Episode #24 (August 4, 1982)
- Law: Partial and Impartial
- Freedom or Control?