Description: People are crying out for justice, but they’re willing to be unjust in order to secure their justice. Mankind has a distorted view of justice, or righteousness, because they do not submit themselves to the righteousness of God as found in His law-word. What do the Scriptures provide us in order that we may better understand and act during these difficult times? That’s what this episode of the Chalcedon Podcast is about. Hosted by Mark Rushdoony, Martin Selbrede, and Andrea Schwartz.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- He thinks he is a “god” | Evangelism Encounters
- Is the United States Constitution Living or Dead?
- What Is A Witness?
- Against the Hatred of Certainty (Constantinople I)
- Masked Take Over
- Law as Power and Discrimination
- How Do We Heal the Medical Profession?
- Answering an Atheist’s Critique of Presuppositional Apologetics
- “I Sure Hope There’s an After-Life” | Evangelism Encounters
- Episode 19
- Do We Have Too Many Laws?
- Jonah 4
- Jonah 3
- Jonah 2
- Jonah 1