Description: People are crying out for justice, but they’re willing to be unjust in order to secure their justice. Mankind has a distorted view of justice, or righteousness, because they do not submit themselves to the righteousness of God as found in His law-word. What do the Scriptures provide us in order that we may better understand and act during these difficult times? That’s what this episode of the Chalcedon Podcast is about. Hosted by Mark Rushdoony, Martin Selbrede, and Andrea Schwartz.
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- The Philosophical Roots of Christian Reconstruction
- If Not God’s Law, Then Whose? (Charles H. Roberts)
- A Message on Forgiveness
- Immutable Decree Debate Review! w/ Patrick Hines and John O’Roark
- Are You a Closet Pharisee? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Debate! Does God have an Immutable Pre-Creation Decree?
- The Gospel to a Group of Highschoolers | Evangelism Encounters
- Justice and Torture (Mark Rushdoony)
- Is There a Biblical Way to Grieve? (Michelle Roberts)
- How the Prophets Speak to Us Today
- What Makes a Good Curriculum? (Catherine Brown)
- Are Smart People Always Wise? (Charles H. Roberts)
- Coronavirus and the Leadership of the Christian Church: A Sacred Trust Broken
- Is Being Debt Free a Sign of Salvation?
- How Do You Get Along with Difficult People? (Tim Yarbrough)