3 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Creme Fraiche (or Sour Cream)
1. Turn the stove burner to medium high heat.
2. Place three eggs into a non-heated pan.
3. Place 3 tbsp of Butter next into the pan.
4. Place the pan on the stove and begin to stir eggs and butter together using a flexible spatula. Continue to stir for 30 seconds.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir for 30 seconds.
6. Place the pan back on the heat and stir for 30 second.
7. Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir for 30 seconds.
8. Continue this process of placing the pan onto heat and back off again while string until the eggs begin to thicken and come together.
9. Once the eggs have fully come together, but before they dry out, remove the pan from the heat and turn the stove off.
10. While not on the heat, add salt and pepper to taste, and add the Creme Fraiche (or Sour Cream).
11. Mix thoroughly until the eggs are well blended.
12. Remove the eggs from the pan and place on a plate.
13. Cut fresh Chives and sprinkle them liberally on top of your completed eggs.
It is very important once you begin placing the pan on the heat and taking it off that you do not stop stirring the eggs. Stirring the eggs continuously allows all of the eggs to cook together at the same time and not burn or stick to the pan. If cooked properly your eggs should be light, fluffy, and moist. Enjoy!