12 stalks freshAsparagus
1 tbsp Olive Oil
12 slices of thinly sliced Prosciutto
Ground Fine Pepper to taste
1. Turn the oven to Broil.
2. Use a knife to cut the ends off of each stalk of Asparagus. (The bottom of each stalk can be hard to eat.)
3. Place Asparagus stalks on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over all 12 stalks. Use your hands to ensure that each stalk is thoroughly covered in Olive Oil.
4. Wrap one piece of sliced prosciutto around each Asparagus stalk in the center. Leave stalk sticking out of the top and bottom.
5. Season the Asparagus to taste with Pepper.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Open the oven and flip Asparagus stalks over and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the Asparagus stalks are cooked thoroughly and the prosciutto is crispy.
8. Remove from the oven and serve.