1 lb Ground Chicken
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Onion Diced
¼ cup Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 tbsp sriracha (optional)
1 (8 oz.) can of whole Water Chestnuts (drained and diced)
2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
Kosher Salt to taste
Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
1 Head Butter Lettuce (Or any type of lettuce with large leaves)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Place a pan on the stove and add Olive Oil to the pan and turn to medium-high heat.
2. Add ground chicken and cook until brown. Be sure to stir the chicken as it browns.
3. Stir in Garlic, diced Onion, Hoisin Sauce, Soy Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar, Ginger, and Sriracha. Stir and continue to cook until onions become translucent.
4. Stir in diced Water Chestnuts and thinly sliced Green Onions.
5. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. (Taste the chicken and add as needed.)
6. Wash and separate Lettuce leaves.
Lettuce Leaves are used as a burrito to hold the chicken mixture for eating.