Description:This episode was recorded just after the 2020 U.S. election with a final winner still undecided, yet the climate is still as divisive as ever, and even Christians are caught up in the strife. The Bible has much to say about this because the Bible speaks to communion and community, and Rushdoony addressed the topic frequently. In this episode, Chalcedon’s leadership speaks to the crisis of our times as a nation and people divided while offering a Biblical solution. https://cr101radio.com/thechalcedonpodcast/
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- C is for Coexist
- Toxic Indifference and the Missing Sex Drives!
- Genesis 26
- How Much Don’t You Know About American History?
- My “Purgatory Debate” Review
- Real Quick Evangelism | Evangelism Encounters
- B is for Biology
- Why Should Everyone Learn How to Teach?
- Smart Agnostic Really Starts to Think about God | Evangelism Encounters
- Advancing God’s Justice through Politics
- Genesis 25
- What Can We Learn from a Truck Driver about Networking?
- Pragmatism in Worship
- Can you Earn Heaven? | Evangelism Encounters
- The Work of the Holy Spirit in Christian Reconstruction