Description:This episode was recorded just after the 2020 U.S. election with a final winner still undecided, yet the climate is still as divisive as ever, and even Christians are caught up in the strife. The Bible has much to say about this because the Bible speaks to communion and community, and Rushdoony addressed the topic frequently. In this episode, Chalcedon’s leadership speaks to the crisis of our times as a nation and people divided while offering a Biblical solution. https://cr101radio.com/thechalcedonpodcast/
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- A New Heaven and A New Earth
- Y is for Yelling
- The Need for a Theology of the State
- Sabbath and Law
- Proverbs 10
- Were There Christians in the Contintental Armies?
- Episode #27 (September 16, 1982)
- Conservatives & Believers Don’t Know THIS and it’s SHOCKING
- Introduction: The Surety of Victory
- Are Psychology and Psychiatry Scientific?
- Sabbath and Authority
- Proverbs 9
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Is Money the Root of All Evil? The War on Jobs and Currency!
- Do Woke Hollywood Elites Have a Dark Agenda for Your Children?