Description:This episode was recorded just after the 2020 U.S. election with a final winner still undecided, yet the climate is still as divisive as ever, and even Christians are caught up in the strife. The Bible has much to say about this because the Bible speaks to communion and community, and Rushdoony addressed the topic frequently. In this episode, Chalcedon’s leadership speaks to the crisis of our times as a nation and people divided while offering a Biblical solution. https://cr101radio.com/thechalcedonpodcast/
Recent Podcast Episodes on the CR101 Radio Network:
- What Is A Witness?
- Against the Hatred of Certainty (Constantinople I)
- Masked Take Over
- Law as Power and Discrimination
- How Do We Heal the Medical Profession?
- Answering an Atheist’s Critique of Presuppositional Apologetics
- “I Sure Hope There’s an After-Life” | Evangelism Encounters
- Episode 19
- Do We Have Too Many Laws?
- Jonah 4
- Jonah 3
- Jonah 2
- Jonah 1
- Genesis 23
- Genesis 22